Service & contact details
Interesting facts about your holiday in St. Anton
Do you have any questions or require any information about your stay? You can find a small selection of useful things here. From the virtual tour to online booking.
You have a whole variety of ways to contact us:
Sporthotel St. Anton
6580 St. Anton am Arlberg
- Get to know the Sporthotel St. Anton before you arrive on a virtual tour.
- Get information about possible travel arrangementsand your car-free holiday.
- Submit a non-binding enquiry and let us send you a suitable offer.
- Firmly book your holiday directly online
- Get leaflets and brochures. Either to download or by post.
- Use the contact form and send us your questions.
- Benefit from the good infrastructure and simply leave your car at home.
Arrival and departure
Your room is available from 2 p.m. on the day of arrival. We ask you to return the key to us by 11 a.m. on the day of departure.
Service in winter
You can look forward to short distances and uncomplicated skiing fun on your skiing and sports holiday on the Arlberg. From the ski storage by the Galzig cable car station to the short distances in St. Anton and the perfect infrastructure throughout the ski resort. Sports shops and ski schools are located in the direct vicinity of the hotel and even the cross-country skiing trails are less than a 5-minute walk away. You can get to other parts of the Arlberg ski resort that cannot be reached directly over ski runs by ski bus.
The Arlberg in the summer
In the summer you have access to a whole range of different cable cars, swimming pools, buses and attractions with the Summer Card, which you receive free as a guest at the Sporthotel. A good infrastructure with hiking buses and cable cars opens up the mountain range to you.