Service & contact
Important information for your holiday in St. Anton
Do you have any questions or need more information about your stay? A few useful facts are provided here for your convenience: from the virtual tour to booking online.
Sporthotel St. Anton
St. Anton am Arlberg
- Check out the Sporthotel St. Anton before you come with a virtual tour.
- Find out about the different options for getting here and enjoying a car-free holiday.
- Contact us with no obligation, and you will receive an offer tailored to your requirements.
- Confirm your holiday plans with an online booking.
- Request a brochure and other information, either downloadable or by post.
- Use the contact form to send us your questions.
- Take advantage of the excellent public transport system and leave your car at home.
Arrival and departure
Your room will be available from 2:00 pm on your day of arrival. When checking out, please return the key before 11:00 am.
Service in the winter
During your skiing and sporting holiday on the Arlberg, you can look forward to short distances and an effortless skiing experience. From the ski depot to the Galzig cable railway, short distances in St. Anton connect you to the perfect infrastructure of the whole ski region. Sports shops and ski schools are located close by the hotel, and even the cross-country ski trails are less than five minutes' walk away. Ski buses will take you to any parts of the Arlberg ski region that cannot be reached directly from the slopes.
The Arlberg in summer
In summer, Sporthotel guests receive the free summer card as part of their package. The card provides free access to a wide range of mountain railways, swimming facilities, buses and attractions. The mountain landscape is easy to explore with an excellent system of hiking buses and mountain railways.