Summer card – the summer card in St. Anton am Arlberg
Your free ticket to numerous benefits
The new summer card will add intensity to your holiday in St. Anton. The card is included free of charge when you stay overnight with us at the Sporthotel St. Anton, and it entitles the bearer to great deals and offers at various locations, from mountain railways to wellness facilities.
Keep your summer card and photo ID in your pocket to enjoy a range of discounts in St. Anton. Cards are available from 19 June to 22 September, 2019.
You can expect the following range of benefits:
- Free access to all the mountain railways and cable cars for one day
- Participation in the children's programme from Monday to Friday
- During your entire holiday: Access to buses from Landeck to St. Christoph (including local buses, hiking buses, the Verwall bus and regular public buses)
- A single entry to the ARLBERG-well.com leisure centre or the Arlberg Wellness Park
- Introductory lessons for hiking, e-biking or archery during the weekly programme
- One-time green fee at the St. Anton golf course
- Participation in a hike by torchlight
- Entrance to the St. Anton am Arlberg museum
The St. Anton PREMIUM card
It's easier than ever: purchase the PREMIUM card, highly recommended for active guests, and enjoy:
- Unlimited travel on the mountain railways
- Free swimming pool (Arlberg WellCom and Wellness Park Arlberg) entry as often as you like
- Free access to the full range of weekly programme activities
- All the benefits provided by the summer card.
Premium card pricing
Prices listed are for adults/children:
- 3 days: €55/€28
- 5 days: €66/€33
- 7 days: €77/€38